Hunting is a kind of art as it implies incredible patience, intelligence, concentration, self-confidence, strength. Hunting used to be a basic need for survival, but for a modern man, it is a way to escape. Is there a better place to escape than a blue-eyed country full of deepest woods that are inhabited with an enormous number of unique species?
The answer is obvious – hunting in Belarus:
- Belarus has a characteristic for Central Europe temperate-continental climate – warm and rainy summers and snowy winters – the best conditions for unique flora and fauna;
- You can feel secure about picturesque landscapes and fresh air as Belarus is known as "blue-eyed country" and 40% of its territory is covered with forests, 14% – with swamps;
- Belarus offers extremely friendly visa regime – it's allowed to stay on the territory of Belarus without a visa for 30 days;
- You can choose among 50 species to hunt – deers, wolves, wild boars, foxes, ducks, black grouse, minks, hares, beavers, martens, and many others;
- The exact midpoint of the European continent is situated in Belarus – Polotsk, it's convenient to get here from any corner of the world.
«Wild Hunting» is the best option for your ideal stay and hunting in Belarus:
- Experienced translators will help you to offset the language barrier to make you feel like home;
- We organize individual and group hunting, photo hunting, fishing, and ecotourism;
- You will live in an authentic hunting house for up to 8 guests, which has a kitchen, barbecue area, terrace, and sauna;
- You can rely on four legendary 4x4 UAZ SUVs, snowmobiles and boats;
- We organize tours to show the rich cultural heritage of our country;
- Our experts will help you with the preparation of all the obligatory documents and certifications for weapons and dogs import, trophies export.